Our law firm, Law Offices of Robert B. Muchinsky, LLC, defends clients against the most difficult and complex charges, from sexual assault to Internet crimes. As a criminal lawyer with more than 30 years of experience, he knows the personnel and procedures of state and federal courts throughout Connecticut. This allows him to anticipate how judges, prosecutors and juries will respond to arguments and motions, giving him, and our clients, an advantage.
Our Criminal Law Practice
Our legal practice focuses exclusively on criminal law. Our clients include individuals who have been charged with crimes that include:
- DUI and related charges, including vehicular assault, underage DUI and driving on a suspended license
- White collar crimes such as health care fraud, credit card fraud, Internet crimes, Social Security fraud, embezzlement, sales tax fraud and identify theft
- Drug crimes that include possession of marijuana and other drugs, and possession of prescription drugs
- Sex offenses such as date rape, sexual assault, solicitation of a minor, child pornography and statutory rape
- Domestic violence charges, including endangering the welfare of a child and child abuse
- Traffic matters, including speeding tickets and moving violations
- Probation violations such as failing to report or not passing a drug screening test
We also handle matters regarding post-conviction relief, seeking to reduce the sentences of clients facing three or more years (including suspended time). We investigate the sentencing process, seeking the appropriate court documents and identifying mitigating circumstances that were not initially considered.
Our goal in each case is to minimize the jail or prison sentence a client receives. Our attorney guides individuals charged through the criminal process, protecting their rights at all stages and ensuring that they understand their options. When alternatives to jail are available, we make sure that a client is positioned to take advantage of them.
Contact A New Britain Sexual Assault Attorney
To schedule a free initial consultation with Robert B. Muchinsky, contact our Connecticut criminal defense lawyer. Call us at 866-587-9294 toll free.