If You Are Accused Of Child Endangerment, Contact Our Lawyer
Examples Of Child Endangerment
At the Law Offices of Robert B. Muchinsky, LLC, our founding lawyer defends clients charged with child endangerment. With more than 30 years of legal experience, he is well-positioned to counsel clients about their options and mount a strong defense. He has defended clients against charges that involve:
- Leaving a child in the car alone
- Sexual touching and other sex crimes
- Consuming illegal drugs or abusing alcohol in the presence of a child
- Failing to provide adequate care for a child
- Abandoning a child
- Driving while intoxicated with a child in the vehicle
- Threatening a child with excessive or unreasonable corporal punishment
- Failing to place a child in a required safety seat or use seat belts in motor vehicles
The penalties depend on a variety of circumstances, including the age of the child, the harm or damage done to the child and the existence of mitigating circumstances. Our lawyer explores all the options and develops a strong defense strategy that seeks a positive outcome for each client.
When one parent alleges that the other parent committed child abuse or child endangerment, it may be legitimate. While in some instances the accusations are legitimate, it also happens because one parent is seeking the upper hand in a divorce or child custody battle. Our attorney investigates the circumstances surrounding the charges to get at the truth of the allegations. This can result in a reduction of the charges or an outright dismissal when it can be demonstrated that the allegations were false.
Contact A New Britain And Hartford Child Endangerment Attorney
If you were charged with child endangerment, our Hartford lawyer can help. To schedule a free initial consultation with Robert B. Muchinsky, contact our Connecticut law firm. Call us at 866-587-9294 toll-free.